Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Polite Dick


I love my "polite dick" of a hubby, haha.  He always seems to know just what I want and need.  He can be perfectly vanilla at times, or rowdy and rough!  Of course most of the time I prefer it on the rougher side.  Nothing gets me revved up more than the feel of his hand slapping me hard across my round bottom as I am bent over his knees.

We love role playing, erotic spankings/punishments, and some mild BDSM.  He is definitely the dominate in our relationship, and is great at making it "hurt so good." Hubby is always open to new suggestions, and will try pretty much anything I ask him to do to me.  Hey, after 9 years of marriage, you have to make sure things stay interesting.

Really, he is not even close to being a dick at all.  He is loving and adoring, always makes me feel attractive, and goes out of his way to pleasure me.  I only hope that he feels the same about me.

Maybe I should give him an extra special treat tonight, to remind him just how much I appreciate him.  Only 30 more minutes until my babes are in bed, let the count down for Naughty Mommy/Daddy time begin!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ashlyn, I just discovered your delightful blog and love your stories. Also love the title of your site. I intend to visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot, I added your site to the Blossom and Thorn blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Michael! We ended up making a big move not long after I started this page, and I haven't been writing. I hope to start again soon though. I checked out your blog, and I liked it as well.

    ReplyDelete